Return & Refund Policy
Please read the following directions very carefully in order to properly return your items.
Most items are shipped by UPS or USPS and should be delivered between 3-5 business days.
- You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) before returning your items.
One of our representatives will assist you.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization Form must be sent in the box together with the items you are returning.
- All items must meet the following criteria in order to qualify for a full credit:
- Returned within 30 days
- In its original packaging
- In a resalable condition
- If a return does not qualify for a full refund it will be dealt with at the discretion of Management. This includes a possible partial credit, no credit at all, and/or a 15% restocking fee. Some cases in which a restocking fee may applied are, but not limited to, damaged product packaging, missing package contents and return of false item, etc.
- Only items that are listed on the RMA can be returned. If you have other items to return that are not included on the original RMA, then you will have to obtain a new RMA.
- All "Special Order" items are non-returnable.
- All Returns will be processed and posted to your account within 7 days of acceptance.
- Policies, prices, and terms are subject to change without prior notice.
Send all returns and exchanges to:
Smile Dental Supply
4780 Winchester Blvd, Suit 4
Frederick, MD 21703-7456
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your Full Refund. Please allow at least 2-3 Working Days from the receipt of your item to process your Refund. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
Thank you for shopping with