Defend Sterilization Pouches / Autoclave Tattoo Pouches (3-1/2" x 10")
DEFEND+PLUS pouches are constructed with a built-in, lead-free Internal Indicator, giving you peace of mind when it comes to the sterilization of your instruments. The Internal Indicator ensures the correct sterilization temperature is reached where you really need it…..inside the instrument compartment. This eliminates the need for an internal indicator strip inside the pouch with your instruments. In addition, the external indicator will still change color when the optimal temperature is reached.
The newly redesigned Sterilization Pouch incorporates a patent-pending technology — making instrument sterilization safer, more effective, quicker, and virtually foolproof for the entire dental staff.
- Safer sterilization with a complete and uniform seal of the pouch.
- Quicker and extremely easy to make a perfect seal every time as compared to other competitive pouches.
- New pre-folded flap closure folds perfectly into place, eliminating time consuming flap adjustment and helping to ensure the best seal possible. This helps eliminate misaligned seals that can compromise sterility.
- Reinforced plastic pouch and rugged medical-grade paper guard against tears and perforations.
- Pouches are constructed with dual internal and external indicators that change color when the optimum sterilization temperature has been reached, both in the autoclave chamber and inside the pouch.
(1 box of 200 pouches) (10 boxes of 200 pouches = 2000 pouches)
|Number of Items||1 , 10|
|Size||3-1/2" x 10"|