Welcome to Smiledentalsupply.com. It Is Time For Dentist To Smile!
We promise to offer you the easiest way to shop for all of your dental needs! We are committed to offering the most up-to-date, cutting edge products in the industry to help with all of your dental practice needs. Our website offers great customer service, convenience & support while stile maintaining competitive pricing, on-time shipping, and a wide variety of products. We stand by our products and believe strongly in their intended outcome. Smiledentalsupply.com is more than a website; it is a trusted resource for all your dental needs.
Smiledentalsupply.com, loves all customers smile. Our loyal customers come back to shop with us because they know we are part of their team.
- Customer agrees and accepts all such terms and conditions once product had been purchased with Smile Dental Supply upon the recival of the customers reciept of Smile Dental Supply s invoice delivered with products, or once the customer's reciept of Smile Dental Supply credit statement has been processed, whichever occurs first.
- The customer shall pay 50 percent of the purchase price as down payment upon signing the purchase agreement, the balance to be paid in full prior to inside delivery (and or installation).
- An attempted delivery charge will be assessed if customer does not take delivery at that time.
- Should customer defer delivery beyond the initial delivery date agreed on, customer shall pay on that date the full purchase price less 25 percent, which 25 percent shall be paid upon actual delivery of the equipment.
- Where installation is included, costs relating to the following activities shall be the sole responsibility of the customer and are not included in purchase price:
- The disconnecting and/or re-installing of customer's existing equipment (except when refurbishing customer's existing equipment).
- Changes or additions in plumbing, electrical or carpentry work.
- Necessary governmental inspections, approvals, and fees.
- Union intervention in installation of the equipment.
- All services are to be paid for at the time they are rendered, unless other arrangements have been made.
- Seller shall use his best efforts to deliver on date specified in this agreement but shall not be responsible for delays beyond his control, nor shall such delays be considered a breach of contract by supplier.
- In the event that customer breaches this purchase agreement, it is agreed that a fair measure of liquidated damages is 25 percent of the purchase price.
- Customer agrees to pay all cost and expenses, including, reasonable attorneys fees which may arise from the enforcement by seller of this agreement.
- All remittance are to be made payable to Smile Dental Supply
- A service charge of 1-1/2% per month (annual rate 18%) will be charged on past due accounts, $1.00 minimum.
- Accounts must be current for warranties to be in force.
- SHIPPING: Our products are all shipped FOB shipping point. New products will generally be shipped within 2 days after reciept of payment and are shipped via UPS or freight depending on product size. Refurbished equipment also uses same method of shipping although this shipping can generally take up to two weeks. Please call for further shipping options.
- The customer's package will be dispatched at their own risk, but products (esp. fragile) will be handled with care.
- All warranties on new equipment are as per the manufacturer's standard warranty.
- Smile Dental Supply warrants its refurbishing and refurbished equipment with a 6 month parts warranty from the time of delivery.
- Smile Dental Supply obligation under this warranty is to repair, or at its option, replace the product.
- The customer shall have no other remedy (all special, incidental, and consequential damages are excluded).
- Written notice of breach of warranty must be given to Smile Dental Supply within the warranty period.
- The warranty does not cover damage to the product resulting from improper installation (unless installed by Smile Dental Supply) or maintenance, accident, shipping, or misuse.
- No other warranties as to merchantability or otherwise are made.
- REFUND POLICY: Terms are pre-payment, all sales final. Price includes manufacturer's warranty. All orders are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Electrical items, special orders or items requiring upholstery selections are not refundable. Returned items must be unused and in resalable condition. Refunds are given within approximately 30 days of equipment return. The replacement and repair of opened hand pieces will be only within accordance of guarantee and may not be returned for credit. If the purchaser so chooses to cancel a placed order then they will be subject to a 5% transaction fee. Freight charges are non-refundable.